ENTRANCE PREREQUISITES NECESSARY TO TAKE THE ADMISSION EXAM:
- Posses a high school diploma
- Posses a study certificate obtained abroad, recognized as appropriate
- Possess the skills and theoretical and practical abilities described in the admissions test.
Students with particular skills can be accepted, even if not graduated from the secondary school, granted that they need to get the secondary school diploma before the end of the third year of the S.J.U. Course
To access the admission exam the student must fill this form and pay an examination fee of 62,00 euros
The enrollment in successive years is dependent upon the regularity of attendance during the previous year and on the successful passing of the necessary exams.
Enrolment is open to a maximum of 60 students.
The payment can be done in the following ways:
- Postal order to:
Fondazione Siena Jazz
Fortezza Medicea, 10
53100 – Siena
- Wire transfer IBAN: IT15X0867371880000001002735 on Fondazione Siena Jazz account;
- Postal account number: 61795456